Sunday, July 26, 2009

Catching It Up

Oh my goodness, I have been SO FAR BEHIND writing posts. Before and after the Disney Cruises, I certainly have been EXTREMELY BUSY. Before the trips to Disney Cruises and South Carolina, I had to pack both of my sons' and my suitcases. Not only packing our stuff, we also had to double check that we got everything in order: passports, tickets, confirmations for the hotels, and few other things as well.

After I got back from the trip, I ONLY had one day to do at home before returning to work for the County. Mainly, I washed few clothes because I was fortunate to wash many of our clothes at my mother's before we headed for home. It helped because we were exhausted from having on-going activities for the last two weeks.

A day after arriving home, I just had to drop the boys on their first day of Y.M.C.A. while I went straight to my first day of working for the County. On the first week of returning to work before the students resume their school, I either had a long day of meeting or decorating the classroom. There were TONS of things to do, including I had to take care of my boys' school supplies.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

That row of ducks are so cute :)

C and B Scene said...

You have been busy....how's your new class of students? It must be different having so many children in your classroom again.

Have you finished settling into the classroom? Does the room have as much storage space as they told you? Keep us up to date
Mom/CC