Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Troublemakers

My family and I enjoyed eating outside on a beautiful evening. We chatted over the table. Shortly after the boys finished eating their hearty meal, Ryan wanted to take his pair of socks off so he could walk on a green grass. I thought to myself, "Oh I understand that the grass sure does feel good to walk on bare feet." Soon Dylan followed the foot step.

Then when I saw Ryan walked toward to his water gun, I immediately thought he just would be watering the pea size grass less. He did it only for a short moment. His mischievously smiling was showing more and more when he got closer to David. " Uh Oh, I could see the trouble was about to start. " Sure enough, I was grateful for a very short moment that Ryan decided to shoot the water at his dad instead of me. It stunned David.

Soon, Dylan joined the club with another water gun. David was trapped by not being able to get anywhere out of between the patio table and BBQ. Both boys seemed to enjoy seeing their dad getting his T-shirt wet. David fortunately was able to escape and ran toward the watering hose. From there, he turned the water hose on and watered at the boys. They surely got their entire clothes wet.

Yet, it didn't stop them. They realized that I was one of the missing people who was not wet at all. Yup, you got that right-- they shot at me. Getting a little bit wet on my T-shirt was not as bad as the three trouble maker men. David decided to do something more-- he hosed the water at me!! How am I supposed to live with these three trouble maker men?

Despite of living with these trouble maker men, I must admit that I really had a memorable evening with my family. Shooting water at each other was even better than eating our hearty meal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH youre just like my family!! when we do those stuffs with water guns ... someone had to get the water hose to wet us back too! one time i splashed at dad from the pool and he got the water hose directly me in the pool! funny!! yes family memories does rock! xo

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time that the boys are introduced to the pleasure of washing your car Mom/cc

Furry Bottoms said...

Awww how sweet!!!! Do you keep a scrapbook of all these family memories???

Deby said...

How fun! You guys are such a happy family.

Anonymous said...

Marvelous, marvelous!!! You seem to have some SPICE in the family life! We miss your company over here!! Life is short so grab whatever life brings you!!!