Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hide N' Seek

While I was looking for Ryan to come downstairs and started on his homework before dinner, he was no where to be found. It took me a minute to figure it out until I saw something rattled.

When I opened our Linden Basket, I just laughed because I could not image that my six and a half year old son even fit in our linden basket. Also, I thought it was a good place to hide where my other clean clothes were next to the basket. Have you ever had experience hiding from your parents or your child (ren) hiding from you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn cute!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I think he may be part cat. If there's a box to be hidden in, our cats will find it.

Furry Bottoms said...

Clever.... just clever!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a clever boy Ryan is becoming, testing the parents' water!