Friday, October 9, 2009

Seaport Village

Over the Fall Break, the boys and I went over to Seaport Village for the nice, sunny afternoon. Once we got there, we decided to stop by the Hat Store. There were many different kinds of hats from golf to silly hats. The boys enjoyed trying out for hats. I have seen other people from all ages trying out hats for fun, too.


After trying out for the hats, we went inside some of the stores. This included visiting Shells store which it was one of Ryan's destinations to visit. They were awed to see tons of shells. Of course, I purchased some of the shells for them including a pair of earrings for me. OH, I love earrings!

We also stayed for a lunch and a dessert treat. Both boys chose their own favorite ice cream. Dylan picked Mint Chocolate just like his dad. Ryan ALWAYS chose Chocolate. It made him look like having chocolate goatee. When Dylan tried to take the ice cream wrapper off, the ice cream cone fell out. He was upset for a short time. But then he said to me, "The next time I have an ice cream, I will ask you for a help." He was being a good sportsmanship this time.

Just before we hit off for home, both Ryan and Dylan enjoyed chasing the birds and looking over the sea. One thing I could tell you I was surprised that they did NOT want to go on a Merry Go Around! I guess I have to move on, and let them being a real big boy.

1 comment:

Furry Bottoms said...

I remember going to Seaport all the time when I was a kid. It was a neat place!!