Monday, April 12, 2010

Bibles

Whether you re fan or not fan of reading bibles, we as parents strongly encourage teaching our sons basic 10 commandments from the Bible.   My husband bought very simple Bible for the boys to read.  At first, we were not sure if they would be interested without forcing them.

Dylan was the first because he has asked several questions such as, "What is baptized?"  This is one of the valid questions he has been asking.  After we bought four volumes of "Who's Your Hero?,"  I caught Dylan reading the book at 5:30 A.M.

We are starting to notice that he is starting to read daily. So, my husband and I agree to have young men from church to answer his questions.  As soon as he kept reading, Ryan started doing the same thing. 

It amazes me how the sibling can influence one thing to another.   Boy, am I glad Dylan is a good role model?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Chloe will be getting baptized on Saturday, July 3rd. Your family is more than welcome to come! Mark your calendar!

C and B Scene said...

Linking the boys in with some decent young me while they are still young is a great idea. They will need good role models if they are going to stay out of trouble when they get older. I'd hate to be raising kids today. You guys are doing a great job. Mom/CC