Sunday, April 18, 2010

Package

My eyes popped out when I received a Nutri-system package in a mail.  It was REALLY big.  All of the dry food is worth for 35 days.  I already started on my second day.  The food was not so bad.

In the package, it includes food dairy.  I also have a small and thin brochures to keep it in purse in case I need to keep the track of my daily mean plan.  It also requires me to buy small portion amount of fresh fruits, vegetables, and fat free milk.  Drinking fat free milk is NOT bad.  My husband especially refused to try it.

Let's keep it crossed that I followed it through for 35 days then I will order it every month!  I have a faith that I will because I personally am ready to follow it through until I reach my destination.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

OH! You are so lucky! I have always wanted to try the nutrisystem... but it's kind of too expensive for me. Let me know how it goes!!

C and B Scene said...

Good for you. And good luck to you. I know you will stick too it. Just remember to get a little exercise and a lot of water every day as well.

BJ refuses to do the packaged diets too..... he will only diet if I cook everything fresh myself daily. He won't even eat stuff I prepare ahead .... shopping and making six small fresh meals a day is way too much work for to keep up forever. so guess what.. he can gain weight on three meals a day or make the other three for himself. Mom/CC

PS Maybe David would drink soy or rice milk.