Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some of you already know that my older son is nuts about collecitng Pez. As of right now, he collects 79 pezs two years ago. Dylan hopes to get more than 100 pezs by this Christmas.

While he has a dream collecting more pez, he even explored more on the Internet. He found it out that there is actually a Pez Museum up in North California. I was surprised yet happy for Dylan. Knowing that he really wants to go there on our way home from Oregon. Knowing it is not going to give David a permit time to get it back to work. Maybe soon, we will go there.

Like I said he loves pezs, he wrote a letter for a person who is in charge of the Pez Museum. Please read what he actually wrote:

Dear Pez Museum,

Can you make pezs for the new movie, "The Princess and the Frog?" I would buy it the hour, it comes out. (the pez, not the movie.) I want to have 6 pezs. The princess, the frog, Ray, the 197 year old blind lady, the crocodile, and the dark magican. Put it at the price of 9.95.

From,
Dylan McClellan

P.S. I have a lot of pez. I have 79 pezs.

Thought it was too cute to share. See the web link: http://www.burlingamepezmuseum.com/

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Too cute!! :) And smart of Dylan!!

C and B Scene said...

I bet they will use his idea for new Pez characters very soon