Monday, December 28, 2009

Talents in Art

Being talent in art runs in my family. My mother is good at water painting and drawing, so are my grandmother and my older son, Dylan. I have few talents in art: creating new ideas for my classroom, scrapbook,and coloring pencils. Now, I discovered my other talent in art. Many people in my family (especially on my husband's family while we were on our trip to Oregon) that I have an eye for photography. I frankly could not disagree with them. This is my new love: close-up pictures.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

That is definitely a good talent to have! :) Keep it up! :)

C and B Scene said...

You should think about framing some of these and putting them on the wall up and down your stair case.

I've always thought you "had a photographer's eye". Your pictures of people are always interesting and capture the moment perfectly. That is hard to do with something like people and especially with squirmy kids.

If you get serious about this as a hobby, you should take some lessons in Photoshop software, Most professional photographers take their images from the camera and manipulate them with Photoshop e.g they cut out a weed that is distracting from the scene, or change the background color, or brighten up the photo so it looks more like a sunny day... Then they save the corrected image and have it printed.

Mom/CC