Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Half Way Through...

Can you believe that my older son is being a half through by becoming an adult? Today he just turned nine ! We treated him like a King all day. The first thing in the morning, he woke up early and finding a helium balloon, birthday card, and a penguin pez.

After we got back home from school and work, we went straight to his favorite restaurant. Can you guess for a nine year child? If you are thinking of a pizza, you got a wrong answer. It was not his choice. He chose "Kyoto" which has Sushi.
Dad shared the celebration with Dylan's 9th Birthday.
Ryan participated the birthday dinner with his brother.
I too joined the club.
Before we left for home, Dylan saw there was octopus at the display. He wanted to try it for REAL! He had always wanted to try it for a long time. But the chef was willing to give him a small octopus sushi for free because it was birthday. Guess what? He loved it!

At the end of the day, both David and I realized he is a half way through on becoming an adult.!

5 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Wow, he sure is growing up fast!

Stacey said...

I love Sushi! Do your boys like them?

C and B Scene said...

that's my boy! We love sushi too... Maybe I should get him a sushi kit so he can learn to make his own sushi Mom/CC

Deby said...

I can't believe Dylan is eating sushi!

Mandee said...

mmmm ... we love sushi, too! Happy Birthday Dylan! I hope you had a great day!

p.s. that picture of those boys in the dresses is hilarious!