Friday, March 14, 2008

Journal

Today is the boys' first day of a two week of Spring Break. I was cleaning the boys' paperwork out of their backpacks.



I found one of Dylan's journals in his backpack.

Dear Mr. Leprechaun,

Are you rich or its just pretend gold that s made out of plastic? How little are you? Can your friend come, in my trap, I won t hurt your friend, I will call it "The Leprechaun, and his friends place. If you let me do it I'll be nice for real. Please please please?

From, Dylan

(That's his exact words he wrote for St. Patrick's. Isn't that cute? )

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Laura,

Can you believe I just got your Christmas letter (and hence learned about your blog)? I moved a few months ago, and it's taking my forwarded mail forever to arrive.

Anyway, I love Dylan's leprechaun letter, and I love your blog. (I've got one too--they're pretty addictive, huh?) It's a great way to catch up on what's going on with you and your boys.

:-) your cousin,

Cheryl

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

There is only one Dylan, what a great imagination.

Anonymous said...

I love the cover of his journal. Did he make it himself? Mom/CC

Laura and the family said...

Unfortunately, he didn't make the cover for himself. I found it from the Google image.