Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Finally, the sunshine came out! The weather in Southern California had been like living in El Nino weather. It was a perfect way to get out for a short while after we all had been cabin fever, got over with the ear infections, and fevers.

The three of us, except my husband who had his own errands, went out to our neighbor park which it was a block away from our home. Ryan decided to ride on his training wheels bike. Dylan decided to walk with me because he did not want to try out on his bike without training wheels. Like I said on the previous post, he is a really stubborn to try something new.

By the time we got to the park, they played all over the playground. Frankly, I felt that this park was a little bit too small for the boys. Next weekend, we will take them out to a bigger park where they could explore something different and new.

They were being in a good sportsmanship despite of a small park.

After the park, Ryan wanted to paint all over his new toy, "Hot Wheels" car.

While he was busy painting his Hot Wheel Cars, he mentioned to me, " I painted Hot Wheels yellow. After the car is dried up, it will go to car wash."

You probably noticed he took his top off, it was because he had his shirt painted! Another load to wash the clothes. Yet, I don't mind because I am glad the boys finally got a chance to go outside in the sun!

2 comments:

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

Stubborn is a good word, it means lots of good things. Was that from your side of the family???

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

Hello, I am having a small problem with posting comments, this is only a test.