Friday, November 27, 2009

Being Smart Alec


A day after Thanksgiving, we went back to my mother in law's house to meet another family member. There were lots of left over food including soft drinks.

Ryan pleaded to have Cola Cola from his older cousin, Katya. I told him, "No, you had enough soft drinks." He begged me again. Still, I was firmed with a big NO!

A few minutes after he and I walked into different directions, Ryan went outside to play with other cousins from Oregon and Utah. But this time, his cousin Katya caught him being sneaky behind my back. He was trying to get a can of Diet Coke out of patio's refrigerator. Katya was trying to warn him that I did ask him not to take any more soft drink.

Ryan sharply replied with a scolding facial expression:

"No! I'm an evil genius from the invisible summit* and I like Coca Cola and Diet Coke and YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" Katya tried so hard not to laugh with his comment. She walked back in the house and burst into laughter. She then told us what happened.

First, I was surprised he used longer words (21 words total..) Second, Katya happened to have a hood shirt saying, "Summit" because that is her high school. I even asked if there was an expression from T.V. Nope!

1 comment:

C and B Scene said...

How funny. Well at least we know he is a creative evil genius albeit sneaky.

Mom