Friday, January 15, 2010

Thank You Note













How do you feel when you get a thank you note from your boss? That is what I got an unexpected note in my teaching mailbox. Her note made my week even though I had a very long week. I usually work until 5 P.M daily of this week. Making someone else smile does make difference.


Laura,

Thank you so much for all of the work you do that is above and beyond the call of duty. Helping with the lesson plans and activities for Kyle's class has been so helpful to Maribel (the aide) and the subs. I am very grateful to you for doing this! Also thank you for all of the cool websites you find and share! You are the BEST team player.

Thank you,

Tina
(The Coordinator)

3 comments:

C and B Scene said...

How cool! But then we all know you are the best. Still it's nice when someone ackownledges it. Mom/CC

Furry Bottoms said...

Very Very nice.... I wish my boss would do something like that!

Deby said...

That was very, very, very nice. It really makes it nice to go to work when you feel appreciated.