Monday, June 8, 2009

Pajama Day

A night before Pajama Day at school, Dylan and Ryan pleaded me to allow them dressing up in Pajama for the day. Of course, I did let them wear it for the School Spirit. They hardly slept well for the night because they thought it was going to be a fun day.

Teachers were allowed to wear Pajama to school, too. I did put the status on my facebook, " Laura is not brave enough to wear Pajama to work tomorrow. Will you be brave enough to wear Pajama to school or work?" Guess what? I received 15 comments on my status. Fourteen out of fifteen comments were brave enough to wear. I did bring Pajama as a back- up. I only would if I saw many teachers wearing Pajama. Only gallant three out of thirty two teachers on the campus wore Pajama !

By the time, we arrived to school. The boys were exhilarated to show their Pajama off to their friends. I could see them beaming toward to friends who wore Pajama. Many kids wore their Pajama than the teachers. I guess it was one of the highlight life time experience.

1 comment:

Furry Bottoms said...

there was PJ day at my old job.... but I didn't wear my PJS!