Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sushi!!!

Saturday we scarcely ate during the day, having determined that we were going out to have sushi; we let our bellies get nice and empty. While we were on our way out to have Sushi, our mouth were watering and feeling our growling stomachs.

While we were waiting for our lunch delivering, both David and I had a Miso Soup which I loved the taste of Tofu! I could eat the entire tofu with a fat free cracker! My husband would not dare to eat tofu or the seaweed except for the liquid of a soup. Both Dylan and Ryan had small bowls of original salad.

Dylan decided one of his favorite Sushi: Philly Rolls. He love the taste of Philly Rolls. He would not mind if he had little bit of soy sauce unlike his dad. He also enjoyed eating the Soy Beans and Crab Cheese Wontons. Dylan stated eating Japanese food made him stuffed easily yet love it. Felt good that my eight year old boy loves Sushi, just like his parents!

Ryan had tried California and Philly Rolls. He was not ready to taste for more this time. Instead, he ended up having Terryki Chicken, Rice and Salad. He even liked Crab Cheese Wonton. He eventually will be ready to eat Sushi when he gets older. Throughout his lunch meal, he refused to use the regular kitchen utilizes. For a seven year old boy, I thought it was pretty good for him to start like a real Japanese person: using the chopsticks. However at the end of the lunch meal, he opened my chopsticks which I don't use it at all (Forgive me, I'm klutz on using the chopsticks) and wanted to be silly. He sure made us laugh at the end of a wonderful lunch meal.

1 comment:

Furry Bottoms said...

EWWWW Sushi! I'm glad you all had a great time. Does Ryan still have his sense of smell?