Sunday, September 6, 2009

Adopting Kittens

Can you believe David, my husband, kept his words to get us a kitten after we got back from Disney Cruise? It had been years since I have had a kitten. I have always like Black and White kitten/cat because I have had them while I was growing up.

Just yesterday, David announced that we would be going to Animal Human Society to get a kitten. Boy, don't you know getting this wonderful news made us exciting? By the time, we got there, we ended up getting two kittens for the same price as for one kitten.

Actually, our kittens are seven months old. They both are very outgoing people instead of the black and white kitten that we saw at the Human Society. The Black and White kitten was too shy and exciting. We had to think of a long term about the kitten's personality. Thus, we ended up getting gray and white, and orange and white kittens.


After they spent the night with us, we finally come to the conclusion on naming our two kittens: Star and Moonlight. Star is an orange and white cat. Moonlight is gray and white. The reason why we chose their names were they came from a universe.

2 comments:

C and B Scene said...

Wow I am impressed. As busy as you four people are, I thought you would never adopt any more animals. I am glod you cot cats... they are much easier to take care of than a dog. Are or may I should say were they male or female ? ( if you got them from the pound I am sure they are now neutral).

Bruce swears that orage cats are the smartest cats of all. So you will have to tell me which cat you think is smarter.

I can see from the pictures they are short haired. Good choice. It is a pain to clean up cat hair from the long haired breeds.

Keep posting pictures of them

Mom/CCpain to

Laura and the family said...

We managed throughout the idea-- the most important part is the team work.

They both are males. We got them from Animal Human Society instead of getting them from the pound. They put the microchip, a free bag of dry food,and update immunization shot for each cat.

Both are smart because they both are well potty trained. Moonlight, the gray and white, demands a lot of affectionate. Unfortunately, Star has an eye infection, so we will take him to the vet to check on him. Thus, it made him very mellow. He likes to purr lots.

But eventually when Star does not have eye infection, I will tell you who is smarter. As of right now, they both are smart.