Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pisa Christmas Tree

Two weeks before Christmas, we decided to buy a real Christmas tree on Thursday night. It was a good thing we did buy on Thursday night because it was "raining cats and dogs" the next day.

By the time we arrived home, David immediately put the tree up before letting Dylan and Ryan decorated the half of the Christmas tree. The problem was the Christmas Tree looked like it was a Pisa Christmas Tree. I thought it would be a perfect unique Christmas tree, but David despited my idea. Bummer!

Once David finished straighten the Christmas tree, we gave our sons, Dylan and Ryan a privilege to decorate the Christmas tree for the first time. You could have seen their looks on their THRILLED face! I honesty can say that it had save time for one of my Christmas Things to do!

They continued to amaze me because they did a SPLENDID job; otherwise, David and I would be fuzzing it over the way it looked before Santa Claus arrived. David put the final touch- the Santa Claus on the top of the Christmas Tree.

Do you think it is still a Pisa Christmas Tree? Aren't they beautiful?

3 comments:

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

It is just BEAUTIFUL, yet I actually liked your idea about the Pisa Tree.

Deby said...

What a beautiful tree! Your boys might be like Katya and refuse to ever allow me to have a fake tree. I think the boys did a great job of decorating!

Anonymous said...

I think it is a lovely tree. Here are seven signs that you bought a lousy tree:


7. It's two feet tall, forty feet wide

6. The Salesman's opening line was: "You're not a cop, are you?"

5. It looks suspiciously like a broom handle with a lot of coat hangers

4. Each branch has "Duraflame" printed on it.

3. It's very small and says "air freshener" on it.

2. Rabbis have better Christmas trees than yours.

1. You find that you are constantly bragging about its "trunk size"

Heehheeehee (CEC)