Monday, December 17, 2007

Girlfriends

Who ever thought a six year old boy would write the list of girlfriends he had in his notebook? That's what he did while we were in a van. (The pictures may be difficult to read, so I will subtitle of each picture he wrote if you enlarge the picture)

I have a girlfriend
Chayla


I have a ex-girlfriend
Hannah

I have a ex -ex-girlfriend
Emmakae


After he showed me the names of his girlfriends, he then mentioned to me, "My long time girlfriend name was Abby. I didn't break her up. She had to move to another school, and no one had helped us." I held my laughter and automatically knew David would have to deal with him when he gets older.

3 comments:

Deby said...

That little playboy!! I must share this with Katya when she gets home from school. She will get a good laugh out of it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should show him the movie "My super ex-girl friend" before he gets totally out of control. :) Mama CC

Anonymous said...

So many girls; so little time. Can't keep one around for too long!