Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eight Things

Oh man, I've been caught by a tagging game-- by one of my friends' Nikki. Instead of procrastinating, I'd rather it out of my mind peacefully.

Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Going on a Disney Cruise on July 4th
2. Getting more tan while on a cruise
3. A new necklace from Lisa Leonard's store that I won from my sister in law, Mandee's blog.
5. Working and Teaching for the County- starting this fall
6. Warmer weather- so I can start swimming the laps ALONE while my poor husband stays with the boys.
7. Riding on Amtrak train to South Carolina to see my mom and Bruce
8. Visiting some Disney World Amusement Parks after the Cruise

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Setting up the "Volunteer Brunch" for two hours at work (7 - 9 AM)
2. Picking on my friends and co-workers
3. Drooling the things I'd like to get from Costco
4. Observing my husband talking to himself toward to the computer (don't tell him.)
5. Taking pictures of my classrooms and my silly sons
6. Celebrating the news that I have a job in the Fall at El Torito's
7. Washing tons of loads
8. Ordering clothes for myself

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Speak and Read in Spanish fluent- it is high demand in my home area
2. Be a Green Thumb like my mom-without a magic wand, I couldn't.
3. Though I 'm in 40's, I'd like to have a 20 year old body.
4. the magic and get the whole house done with the remodeling....
5. Be Teacher of the Year! (Oh that would be nice)
6. Write "Special Education" books
7. Expert in doing the make-up on me.
8. Give presentation all over the U.S. in regards Deaf and/or Autism Education

8 Shows I Watch:

1. House Hunter
2. My Sons wrestling each other -Almost Daily! (no kidding)
3. Stupid commercials
4. Bedtime Stories with my kids (FUNNY)
5. Stupid show with my sons- Sponge bob
6. Curb Appeal
7. News (Seldom)- too many negative news
8. ( B L A N K)

Now who shall I pick.....Look below....

Mandee
Deby
Aimee
Mom
Cheryl

No comments: