Friday, April 10, 2009

Shifting the Mood

Have you ever experience feeling so LOW for weeks? I have not had feeling so down for a very long time until last February. I have tried so hard to keep myself above the water. I did not realize my inner mood was so obvious.

Well something exceeding pleasing last night. I started making a spiteful messages on my friend's blog. It turned out on-going long listing messages on my friends' message. This caused me being in a particular state by laughing myself long and hard-- I nearly peed myself while my dear husband and my wonderful sons were sound asleep. Without a doubt, it really turned my mood upside down and had forgotten the whole downbeat news I had a few months ago.

Just this morning, I had a" get-up- and-go" energy. I started out cleaning deeply in the kitchen because I really wanted to surprise my husband that laughing for an entire night made a WHOLE lots difference. It was also a perfect "Good Friday" to have everything polish it up before Easter's Day.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Good, I'm glad you had a good time laughing your head off! :)

C and B Scene said...

They say that laughter is the best theapy for a loss. It seems that is true. I hope you can find a teaching position within the new consolodated super school but if not it may be for the best because eventually you will have to "retool". This may be just the push you need to retrain for working with a set of diabled kids whose numbers are not dwindling.