Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Losing Motivation

Have you ever experience for losing motivation that you normally do? I have not had this since when I discovered Ryan was diagnosed as PPD-NOS known as autism. As of right now, I am losing a motivation to post our long delay posts on my blog. There are so many things are happening right now.

So, hopefully I will be able to write a short and sweet posts over this weekend. That's if I have gain my motivation up. Please bare with me when the timing is right for me.

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Yes, I know what its like to lose motivation. I was there not too long ago :) Keep thinking positive as much as you can and you know we will all be here encouraging you on! :) HUGS HUGS

Anonymous said...

awww its okk to have a break in blogging-- i was loyal blogger for good four years and i just stopped last year-- so i can relate with you but lately you have so many things happening so youre not in blogging mode at this time. maybe later!! :))) be positive and have faith! hugs hugs

Deby said...

Hey sweets,

You have some crap going on right now that has your head someplace else, understandibly so.

I love you and I really hope that things work out in your favor.

Deby

C and B Scene said...

I have been amazed that you have found the time and motivation to blog as often as you do. Blogging is really about publishing a public diary so your friends and family can learn what is happening in you life. It is easy to do when you have something to boast about, but much harder when things are not going so well. It is natural and healthy to prioritize your time toward things that might improve your situation. Don't worry, we will all understand and love you and support you, if you want to concentrate on yourself, your family, and your job right now.

Mom/CC