Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Early Spring!


Oh, I love SPRING!!! That's why I am posting on my new background blog. Isn't it beauty???

Here are the reasons why I love Spring:

1) Seeing all of the beautiful flowers blooming.

2) Many new animals are being born. My cats were born in Spring.

3) I can't wait to wear capri pants, and sandals.

4) Sitting and eating outside of the patio during the meal

5) Spring Cleaning!

6) More importantly, this year will be my first student teacher. This means I will be a mentor teacher for two months. This will look good on my resume'.

What do you love about Spring?

4 comments:

C and B Scene said...

I love spring too, and can't wait for it to arrive. I want to see:
* Azaleas and dogwood in bloom
* Pink and blue wildflowers in the farm fields and roadways
* Chartreuse green marsh grass
* Birds everywhere
* and sunshine when I take a walk on the beach.

Unfortunately the weather in So Carolina is not cooperating. It's only 45 degrees today, windy ( 30 knots), raining ( hard) and will be getting down to 30 degrees tonight( with a thick frost). Still there are signs that Spring is right around the corner. The trees are starting to bud, and I saw the first wild flowers along the road this week.

Cheryl said...

Sunshine. If I didn't live in SoCal, I think I'd need one of those special lamps that beams light on you throughout the winter to keep you from getting depressed. :-)

Deby said...

We are seeing hints of Spring here in Bend. Still too cold for things to bloom.

I know Spring has sprung when my tulips and daffodils start popping up. My favorite!

I am also looking forward to slightly warmer temps and longer days so we can spend more time playing outside.

Love the new background!

Mandee said...

I love your new background, too! I can't wait for spring, especially after the snow we got today.