Monday, March 22, 2010

Hiking

On our first day of a Spring Break, the boys and I decided to go out for a hiking in our home area. It was a beautiful day! We started off at 9 A.M to spend more extra activities throughout the day.

Boys were hiking on their way to a neighbor park.

Dylan and Ryan posed for the picture on a bridge.

Dylan volunteered to take a close-up picture of me.

Ryan did pretty much on his own swinging up and down independently.

Dylan enjoyed doing the swirl swinging. Not me! It would make me dizzy!

Since they did not complain going out for a hiking, I decided to take them to a New Children Museum in Downtown San Diego on their first day of a Spring Break.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

You look fantastic :)

Deby said...

It is always fun to explore where we live. :)