Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Star Wars

Know what? Would you consider me loony if I admit that I NEVER or EVER watch any Star War Movie after part I ? I stopped liking watching any Science Movie. All I know that they were fighting and don't even know their names at all.

But on one night, we had surprise visitors at Cub Scouts Banquet. It was the Star War trooper. The boys were thrilled to see them there.


The boys had a good time chatting and playing with the Star War Troopers. Now, David tried so hard to convince me to watch all Star War movies. I still will NOT let him convincing me.

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Your background really is cute! :)

I don't like Star Wars either. I don't like any movies when it shows fighting for too long or too much. Bleck.

Deby said...

That is so amazingly cool! I'm a sci fi nerd... LOVE it!!

When I was a little kid, my cousin, Mark and I would play light sabers for hours and hours.

Mandee said...

I have got to show these pictures to my boys! They will be so jealous! How fun for them!