Sunday, August 26, 2007

Peculiar Weather

This bright early morning, we had a peculiar weather-- a warm rainy. Who ever thought about the rain would have brought to our home at this time of the year? The Hurricane Dean near Cancun, Mexico brought to save us from feeding the plants. In a small factor, it was a relieved.

When I opened the vertical sliding blinds , I was stunned to see both bright sunny and rainy at the same time-- but no rainbow ! It took us a quick thinking by taking our patio cushions seats out. Otherwise, the smelly cushions would not invite the visitors.

Shortly after the unexpected rainy stopped, the weather left us feeling like we had humidity all day. From that moment at 4: 30 P.M. at 88 degrees, the boys and I hopped at our community swimming pool. It was crowded at the pool, yet it felt so good to be in the pool. While we were in the pool, it was worth teaching the boys to swim with and without life jacket. Dylan swam the half way of the swimming pool at three and a half feet without touching the bottom of the pool. Way to go for Dylan! Ryan tried his best, yet swam two feet to the stairs without my help.

Now even at 8 P.M, the humidity still stands at 72 degrees. It would be a warm and peculiar night for us.

1 comment:

Deby said...

Oh man! I'm glad that I got to avoid that weather. I'm sorry that you guys have to suffer through it though.

I'm so glad you guys have a swimming pool you can go to. Obviously those swimming lessons are worth it!

Miss you guys!