Friday, August 3, 2007

Second Time Around

This time, I went to Sea World with my two sons, my 13 years old niece Kayta , and Kayla without David, my husband from noon to eight p.m. !?! Amazing , we handled it very well and had a blast time while my poor husband had to sweat himself to death at work.

Guess what was our first ride at Sea World!?! It was Ship Wrecked Rapids where this ride had a greater chance to get it all soaked! All of us were able to join, even Ryan was tall enough to go in! It was worth to wait in an hour of a long line. That was not bad considering there were few people especially on Thursday during the summer. I was really impressed especially my two young sons were able to tolerate in a long line for an hour until we got in the ride. Throughout the rides, we giggled. The best part was getting soaked!

We thought we would be drying it off after we watched the Cirque show, my all-time favorite show. It did dry us off a little bit. We then continued to search for more adventures: Lighthouse Haunted House. Personally, I thought it was not so scary. Except it terrified Dylan, he kept saying, "I'm scared. I wanted to go home. " Poor Dylan, I felt so guilty.

In order to ease his short-time terrified experience, we took the boys to the Happy Harbor. There it has lots of jumping, sandboxes, games and even watering squirting. It was not a very smart move before we headed for home.

The boys found their favorite spot: the water squirtings. Soon enough, Katya and Kayla joined the gang. They were all completed SOAKED WET!

Without having any extra clothes with them, they had to walk all the way back to the van. Who could argue about how many opportunity they would get in their life time? On a brighter side, they all were in good spirits!

It was worth to go to Sea World for second time around within two months, except David, my husband, who wasn't with us.

No comments: