Monday, November 24, 2008

In Memory of Fluffy

Sad News! Our Beloved Fluffy, the guinea pig had died sometime late this morning. It was not easy to say a good bye to our pet, who was always good to us for the last three years. This past week, he was declining his health rapidly.

Instead of thinking negatively, we all remember that he enjoyed being pet by each of us. Whenever we pet him, Fluffy would either purred or tweeted. It was nice to know that my boys and my hearing relatives could hear and interpreted what he was saying. He often would bring us smiling whenever he wanted to be close to us.

Whenever we wake up in the morning or coming home from work, Fluffy would stick his head out and greeted us. Of course, he LOVED food! Organic Salad, carrots and hay were one of his favorite food of all times. Once in every while, he would rather to stick his neck around our neck by showing his affection.

At least, he came from a loving family. He was very fortunately that he was adopted and raised by us. Fluffy will be remembered by us for a life time. We sorely will miss him very much.

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

RIP, Fluffy! I am so sorry to hear that he passed away. It is never easy to lose a loved pet! :( Its a good thing he had a very loving home!

Deby said...

I am so sorry to hear about Fluffy! He was such a cute little guy. And he and Zack enjoyed each other's company too.

I will miss him too.

C and B Scene said...

I cried almost as hard when you told me about Fluffy's death as I did when my cat got lost. I loved that little guy. Mom/CC