Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Massage Services

Have you ever crave for long wanting to have a massage? Me too ! I had an unexpected, short yet sweet massage this evening. This time it was given by older son, Dylan. Wasn't that thoughtful of him? Frankly, it felt so good because it released that I have had a heartburn from having a bad heartache.

But after he gave me a massage, he decided to charge me for the service. I gave him a dollar yet owe him a four dollar on the day after Thanksgiving. He thought it was a good idea to start his own small business, so we can become RICH. Clearly, he does have a soft heart for us.

P.S. Don't forget to ask him to give you a massage when you see him. He would be happy to give you the service, especially earning extra money.

4 comments:

Deby said...

A future businessman for sure. Too funny.

Mandee said...

send him to Utah- I'd pay good money for a massage!

Max just recently started offering to rub my back- LOVE it!

Cheryl said...

I'm curious about this mysterious $52 service for "chops."

C and B Scene said...

Ooooo ... wait til I get him in Florida. I love massages... he will have lots of extra money to spend at Disneyland. Mom/CC