Sunday, October 7, 2007

You're Banana!


This morning, we were looking and reading the newspaper. Ryan happened to find the Halloween ads. There was one of the Halloween costumes: dressing up in a banana. It was sort of funny when Ryan brought the conversation up.

The conversation began from Ryan:

Ryan telling his daddy as I was interpreting what he had said: "Daddy, you are not banana."

I then jumped in a conversation, " Oh, then am I banana?"

Ryan said, " No, you are not banana."

I last said to him, "Then, who is Banana?"

Ryan said in a front of Dylan, "Dylan is banana."

I held my laughter, "Why do you think Dylan should be a banana?" Ryan said to Dylan that made him angry, " Because he is CRAZY !" (Ryan has learned this from Dylan because Dylan always telling his classmate that he has a crazy brother, Ryan. So knowing that Ryan got an even with him.)

I burst into laughter. Dylan thought it was not funny and trying to revenge on Ryan. I had to calm Dylan down, but I thought it was a cute yet funny conversation Ryan made this Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So which one of the boys is going ot be a banana for halloween???

Laura and the family said...

Good question, Heather. Perhaps both of them should be banana because they are crazy sometimes.

They both very much prefer to be a White Ghost, not a color ghost. They felt if I dye the ghost as a dress up, then the ghost would NOT BE So Real.

Heather, when will you get your own blog? We 're waiting for you to create one, and share your update news with us. We would love to read about you and your family.