Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ripple Effect

Apparently everyone in our town is having a ripple effect, a stomach virus! Oh, doesn't that sound fun to you ?! Of course not ! Unfortunately, both of my sons were out sick twice this week from school.

This also includes my students, so it left me hanging it loose throughout the day except catching my lesson plans up.

In the meantime, I am knocking myself on the wood for not getting any virus. If I did, then I would not worry about missing anything as I have a two week of a Fall Break ! Yeah, it would make my own mother in law jealous that I have more break than she does!!! :-)

3 comments:

Deby said...

Hey woman, you need some Pine Sol or Lysol and clean everything in sight. Stair rails counters, shelves, toys - everything. That was the bug that nailed everyone at our house over Thanksgiving. Our doctor told me that Lysol wipes wouldn't kill the virus, only hard core Pine Sol or the like would.

I wish you good health and a speedy recovery for everyone.

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

My dear sweet daughter-in-law, How could you think I would be jealous of you : ) Maybe we can play a little when your vacation starts, how about a facial or mani/pedi??? David can watch the boys while we pamper our selves.

Laura and the family said...

Cathy, that would be a fabulous idea!! It has been a long while since I have had manicure/pedicure. We will plan when we have an actual date!