Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Best Memories

Don't we all have best memories throughout our life? I sure am fortunately that I have had many wonderful memories, even the mischievous ones. OHHH, that's my favorite part of doing it to others ! Even in my forty's, I still do my mischievous stuff like filming my mother in law, "Limbo Dancing" without her knowing.

Elementary:

1. During my pre-school year, I put all of my classmates' jackets in the piano so the keyboard wouldn't work. The purpose of was hoping the musician teacher recognize that listening to the songs wouldn't help the deaf children, including me.

2. Going to Disneyland free on every Friday with my hearing best friend whose parents worked at Disneyland (from age 9 to 12.) I even stayed up until midnight.

3. My cousins, younger aunt and uncle, and I made a big pool out of a small creek up in San Gabriel Valley Cabin. While we were there, we even

Junior High School:

1. I played as a Nancy Drew to unlock the classroom's door with my bobbin pin. The purpose of was throwing the teacher's a carton of cigarette away. After I got it, I flushed the entire cigarette in a girl's bathroom. My intention didn't stop him from being a chain-smoker!

2. Getting a home-made ice cream from the next door neighbor on every 4th of July!

3. Put all kinds of stuff on my friend's face while she was sleeping (ketchup, toothpaste, mustard) at my slumber party.

4. Having a Garden and Art club at our home with my girl friends while my mom was an instructor.

High School:

1. I took one of my classmates' bras out of her suitcase during my 16th slummer party and froze it. I gave the frozen bra to her at breakfast in a front of my mom's eyes. Boy, wasn't that fun to see my mom freaking it out?

2. Went out to a closed captioned movie on every Fridays at a friend's house where I could gather with all of my friends.

Out of World:

1. Kicked my husband out for an afternoon so I could give him a surprise 40th birthday bash party.

2. Made my secret Santa pal suffered by finding the numbers in order to find each present from her Christmas stocking (9 presents)

3. There will be more to come.

It is your turn to tell me what are your best memories: innocent, sweet or mischievous ones.

No comments: