Friday, May 1, 2009

Begging for the Night

Just this evening, Dylan pleaded me to sleep with him because he knew it is a weekend. We allowed them to sleep with us once in a VERY LONG WHILE since my sons are getting older. (Ryan was already in bed because he had a very bad migraine.)

When he told his dad that he was going to sleep with me, David tried to flatter him to sleep with him instead of him, "Why don"t you sleep with me? Leave mom alone." He questioned his dad to give him valid reason. His reason was, "I love you." This gave Dylan a difficult time making a decision who he wanted to sleep with. At the end, he came up with a question. Who ever got the question right get a chance to sleep with him on our queen bed!

Dylan's question was: "How much % do I have in my brain of math?"

David and I came up with back and forth wild guessing. First, David came up with 50 % because he thought that his brain focuses on math. He was wrong. Once we got back and forth, Dylan got frustrated and said, "I will give you a hint. It has five at the end." When I came up with 5 %, he said," Mom, that' s WAY TOO LOW !'

Finally, I won the bet ! It is so good to sleep on a queen bed!!!! David has to sleep on Dylan's BED alone.

1 comment:

Deby said...

I didn't know that Ryan got the migrane gene. I'm so sorry. Poor baby, that makes me want to fly down there and kiss him.

Dylan is a funny one. Congrats on scoring the queen!