Monday, May 18, 2009

Child's Labor

Aren't you grateful that we are not living in a life where there were Child's Labor abuse? The law had passed in America over decades ago. But unfortunately, it still runs in Asian countries. However, I must be a VERY, VERY BAD Mama!!! I forced and educated my two hard working sons to clean their bikes, dusted their bedroom furniture including their bookcase, dumping the trash cans, and washed our two cars. Actually, I admitted they did little help on washing our van. They were already exhausted after they did few errands besides washing our two cars.

However, the fairy reminded me that I should be a Good Mama... Both David and I treated the boys out to Rubio's after they did their important errands. This would make them keep going to help us especially to making my long listing things to do shorter.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Its good for your boys to learn responsibilities. Awesome job.

C and B Scene said...

Aaaaah. The poor abused little tykes. They have such a tough life LOL

I just finished reading a book called Women of Silk. It's about a 7 year old Chinese girl whose family sels her to a women who supplies girl laborers to the silk factory. The girl has to work in the factory for the rest of her life, pay for her own food and board, and send the rest of money she earns back to her parnets. I put a review of the book on my blog .

Mom.CC