Sunday, September 30, 2007

David's New Toy

On our first Christmas in our new home, we received an useful gift from my father and step mother until David's old toy worn out. Then, David was up to getting his long waiting for his dream to come true. It is a stainless Viking BBQ!

Frankly, David is so exciting to get his new toy especially wanting to make his step father, Richard jealous. He is actually looking forward to seeing Richard's eyes when he comes over to our home for lunch or dinner. Isn't he crazy and competitive husband???

Speaking cooking a BBQ dinner, I have to admit that he is a real pro chef! He loves to cook. On that night, he cooked thick steaks and pineapples for dinner. It was even equal going out to Chris Ruiz's Steak Restaurant. Eating red meat is not my top preference when it comes for a dinner, but whenever David cooks, it is REALLY delicious.

The next time you are in town, don't forget to holler David to cook you out of his new BBQ! It is a lot cheaper than going out to a fancy restaurant. We can create you either a casual dinner with the family, or a romantic dinner as we have a beautiful mountain view in our own backyard. If you chose over having a romantic dinner, our kids would be not bothering you :-)

You're Invited!

4 comments:

Deby said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Man, I would love to have one of those things too.

The next time I am in town (and you hopefully aren't working) I expect David to make me some yummy food from his new baby.

Anonymous said...

Nice Bar-b-que David! It's big enough to cook a whole pig for a luau! When's the party??? I'm sure that Richard will be plenty jealous!

Mandee said...

Let us know when the party is! I LOVE steak and pineapple!

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

Boys and toys.... It never changes...