Sunday, September 30, 2007

Kids' Funniest Comments

We often wonder how the kids come up with the funniest comments or even wondered where did they come up with the wildest ideas...it happened to us over this past weekend.

David signed to Dylan without using voice: I demanded you to clean your trains up, or I will throw all it away. You will never get it back if you don't clean it up in one hour!

Dylan rushed and cleaned his toys up. Then he spoke it back to his dad in signing:

Dylan chuckled at his dad: " See I beat you less than one hour!"

So, Deby, my sister in law, was right that he is a competitor.

Ryan was on the other hand. He is not even in a competitor yet, but he did have a wildest thought.

While we all went out to have a dinner at Souplantation for dinner, he tapped my shoulder and said, " Mommy, I wanted to sleep here for 72 hours!" How did he ever come up with the time of the hours?

I replied to Ryan, "We do not have any blankets or pillow to sleep over the night." Dylan soon jumped in our conversation, " We all can warm each other up over the next 72 hours!"

1 comment:

Mandee said...

That is so funny! 72 hours? Where do your kids come up with this stuff? Ha ha!