Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Egghead forehead

Last week, I received a message on my pager from Ryan 's school. It said, "Ryan injured his forehead after falling off from sliding down. He has a big egghead bump on his forehead. He is resting with an ice pack."

After corresponding with the staff, she stated that Ryan told the staff, "I feel better. I wanted to go play." They had insisted him to stay and rest his forehead. My husband David came to pick him while I was teaching an American Sign Language after school. He informed me that it reminded him when Dylan, at age 18 months old, ran toward to the McDonald's pole and got a real nasty bruise on his forehead.

Dylan on the left side of the picture

By the time I arrived home from teaching after school activities, David was right that he did have an egghead on his forehead just like Dylan when he was young. Ryan ran up to me telling me that " I fell down on the slide." Even he told almost everyone he knows at school about what happened on his forehead.

1 comment:

Deby said...

Alexis is a klutz. She constantly has a bump or bruises on her forehead. I guess it runs in the family. : )