Thursday, November 8, 2007

Under the Weather

Yesterday, I started feeling drowsy with full of head colds and chest pain. While trying to stay on the top of everything, one was taking care of Ryan's head injury while he was at school (I will explain on the next blog when my head isn't foggy.) But later on that night, I couldn't take any longer because my physical prevented me from doing any more energy as I normally do.

But Dylan had a soft heart in him. He lent me a dry washcloth to ease my chest pain because he thought it would take my chest pain away. Isn't that sweet of him? Second, he volunteered to read a book to Ryan, "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, and Blue Fish" because I had a very heavy nasal voice.

The next day, I'm feeling like a lady in a commercial with a sinus headache blowing it up. I was pretty bummed because we were supposed to go out to spend an entire weekend with one of my good friends up in Ventura County. I hope this dear couple would forgive me for taking a rain check.

One thing, I could not complain for having this flu now because I would feel a lot better in time for Thanksgiving. I would not want to give my husband's family a repeating flu that the family got it while visiting Deby's and Ginger's last Thanksgiving.

When I have enough energy, I will fill more news including doing the Tagging Game that my sister in law, Deby did to me.

1 comment:

Deby said...

I'm soooooooooooooo sorry you caught the plague. It is absolutely NO FUN.

Some of the things that worked for me were:
- Zicam severe congestion (it clears out your nose if it is drippy so you can breathe. Amazing stuff)
- Zicam cold (it is supposed to reduce the time you have a cold.)
- Emergen-C fizzy drink (try and suffocate your cold with vitamins)
- About a case of Day Quil

I love you!! I hope you feel better soon!!

PS - tell David I loved his comments on the videos. : )