Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fluffy's Belated Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday, Fluffy McClellan! As of a week ago, Fluffy has now been on this earth for two years. He was brought it home from Petco during our Spring Break. To mark of this special occasion, he has taught us the love for him. Fluffy is a really loving and gentle guinea pig.

At two months old, he was like my third baby in our household. From the start, he has learned to love us by getting tons of attention. Our boys adore him dearly.

Every time, my mom visited us. She always went to Fluffy's pen and hold him. She loved to hear the sounds he had made. Lucky, my mom has interpreted what kind of sounds he had made. For example, my husband, David and I did not know Fluffy purrs. The translation says: "Oh yea, baby! That feels good!" Another time, she heard him saying, "Tweet, Tweet." It means: "Thanks Mommy!"

After learning Fluffy does make a variety of sounds like a real human, we had wished we could hear what he was saying to us. But we did not mind because he loves to sit on our chest. Since we couldn't hear what he was saying, we discovered from reading a magazine about Guinea Pigs.

Here are the few examples I discovered from the magazine:

1) Low whistle( or low"wheek'): "I think I hear dinner!" Fluffy does that a lot whenever I cook a meal. He would stick his head out of a cage and waiting for us to serve him a meal.

2) Whine: "Okay, I've had just about enough of this!" He probably has done while we were holding him.

3) Drrr: "I'm trying very hard not to panic but it isn't working!" He probably has made this kind of noise while we were vacuuming the house.

On his second birthday, he grew bigger and fatter! He loved to get all of our attention whenever we picked him up out of his cage, and being spoiled as well.

Happy Birthday, Fluffy! We love you.

5 comments:

Deby said...

Happy Birthday, Fluffy!! You are indeed quite the cutie and you did good being adopted by the McClellans. They are cool folks.

:)

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

Happy Birthday Buddy,
Your friend Zack.
PS when I bark at you that means I care.

Furry Bottoms said...

He is so cute!!! :) Happy Birthday, Fluffy! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh m gawd!!!! . I thought you said he couldn't draw??? Are raising "a "biker / tatto artist"???? Better to let him get it out of his system now than when he is in his teens. Summer is coming. Maybe it is time to introduce Ryan to Henna tatoos.

Anonymous said...

I would take Fluffy over "KAT" any day Mom- CC