Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spur Of The Moment

Would you ever believe that one of my good friends, Ginny and I actually dressed up as play boy bunnies? We just thought it was great for our entertainment to think about being youths! It seemed fun thing to do. The truth was that she and I had a spur of the moment to pose ourselves, not dressing it up as Play boy bunnies for money, last weekend.

If you just dressed up just for fun last weekend, how would you feel if someone had asked you a question, "How long ago did the picture was taken?" Frankly, it happened to me. Oh well, at least, I was not offended. I just simply smirked myself. There was no question that I had a good time with one of my good friends, Ginny. It was one of my precious moments in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! You beat me to that! Oh, yes....I had a fabulous time with you posing for the Playboy and even our husbands really enjoyed that moment as well! Righto?

~Ginny

Anonymous said...

wow you both are brave to show ur bodies on picture. just kidding

i wish but cant show my body because i am so shy.

lol

Panda