Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm Just Waiting

Have you ever had any experience of putting you on hold?

It applies to me that I just have been waiting for so long.

1. Bring the sunshine out in San Diego. The weather has been like a roller coaster. I really wanted to plant tons of flowers in our front and back yard. Perhaps, my name will be recognized in Home Garden Magazine for San Diego.

2. Get fit as a fiddle while working on my tan during my meditating time: swimming. Literally speaking of getting tan, I may be able to beat my Sister in Law, who is working on her tan, before going on a Disney Cruise in Summer 2009.

3. Waiting for my husband to heal 100 % completely from a surgery, so I would not have to be burden around the heavy duty house chores and handling the kids all by myself. Wish I could afford to hire a maid... or someone else can spoil me either by hiring a maid or coming over to clean the house for me.

4. Waiting for my younger son Ryan finally stop using his night pull-up diaper. (Dylan did not stop until he was 6 1/2) I know they are late bloomers. That's when sleep walking would have come in handy: meaning go to the bathroom.

5. Looking forward to having Dylan's first tooth fall out before the Tooth Fairy arrives. Too bad, Ryan does not know how to use karate, or he would have knocked his first tooth out.

6. Eager to decorate my long lost classroom back in the Fall for the Pre-School to First Graders. I am looking forward to being a ham with my talent in the color matching world.

4 comments:

Deby said...

Don't you love being stuck in a transition time?

- From winter to spring
- From subing to having your own classroom again
- From being the size you are to the size you want to be?
- From wherever you are in life to wherever it is you long for?

I feel that way about our house projects. Things are half way through on almost everything - but not quite finished.

Eeeeeek!

Good luck with your inner calm. And good luck with my brother, he can be a BIG baby.

Furry Bottoms said...

I take it that Deby who wrote the first comment is your sister in law, LOL. She's funny about your husband :)

I am glad you know how to do meditation. As for me, I try and try but always fail. I can't ever think "still", so this is a talent I admire you for.

Being in "limbo" about things can really be tough. I went through a period like that for several months while I was looking for a job and trying to sell my house at the same time. It was awful. Hang in there Laura, you'll pull through stronger than ever! :)

Anonymous said...

Boy do I understand that feeling:

Add to the list: waiting for the kids to be asleep and husband busy so you have some time for yourself.

Mom/CC

Anonymous said...

Why would Ryan ever want to punch Dylans out????? That was the funniest part of the whole blog.
Mom/cc