Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rules

While I was in the kitchen, Dylan caught his brother, Ryan chewing Dylan's erasers. I then told Ryan that "eating eraser is not good for you." He ran toward to his dad because he had hoped he would get away from the problem.

I then walked to the office where Ryan and his dad were in the same room. Ryan signed toward me, "I'm angry at you! " Of course, I signed it back to him without using my voice, "You know what you did was wrong."

He declared to make his own three rules in a front of me. The rules of what he said the whole thing in verbally were:

"The Number One Rule is Don't tell me what to do."
"The Number Two rule is to take a deep breathe."

"The Number Three rule is to back off."


He then marched it out of the office in an angry mood. Oh boy, I will have a lot more to deal with him and his older brother, Dylan who created their own self-determinate personality.

3 comments:

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

That is from your side of the family : )

Deby said...

OH MAN!!! Words escape me.

You have your hands full! You wanted him to be a better communicator. Boy, you have to be careful what you wish for girlfriend!

Furry Bottoms said...

There goes a boy who knows exactly what he wants! :)