Monday, April 28, 2008

What's Better Than Ice Cream?

It's getting a professional school picture of my son, Dylan. A picture of him is more precious than having a bowl of delicious ice cream.

Dylan got the picture early in March. The professional capture him smiling and the background beautifully.

His brother, unfortunately, was ill on school picture day. Hopefully, the Life Touch Inc. will have a heart to let me bring Ryan for a make-up picture. I have a faith with a professional photographer that they will capture him beautifully, too.

Am I correct having a picture of Dylan (eventually Ryan) is far more better than eating your favorite ice cream?

3 comments:

Deby said...

Oh he is soooooo handsome!!!

Furry Bottoms said...

That is a gorgeous picture!! :)

C and B Scene said...

Definitely better than ice cream. Can I donwload it off of a website somewhere for wallet size photos? ( yep I am willing to pay for it)

Love Mom/CC