Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Amatuer Photographers

Just shortly after the boys finished reading their book for the night, they wanted let to do their own experiment by using our camera. I was pretty amazed when they took silly to good pictures.

This is Dylan's 1st experiment to take a picture of us. Ryan is a camera shy.
Dylan decided to pose himself.
"Oh my goodness, is Dylan going to take a picture of me?"
Who do you think that took a picture of us? It was Ryan! Pretty good, huh?
After I seen these wonderful pictures, I think I will buy a simple camera for them. It would be a great experiment to use their camera.

3 comments:

Deby said...

Awesome pics! I have actually seen a working kids digital camera at Targt. It would survive the "love" the boys would give it better than an adult version.

Furry Bottoms said...

Love it!! You are really an awesome mom! :)

Anonymous said...

I lLove the photos and can't wait to see more photos by the boys.

Maybe Ryan will learn to be less camera shy if he finds out how frustrating it is to take a picture of someone who won't pose.

Maybe the each of the Boys can have their own blogsite.. It could encourage them to learn to write down the subject, a description, spell etc. I am sure all their relatives would post comments to encourge them. ( Of course it should be limited to one or two entries a week or you will drop dead from all the effort involved making it happen)

Love ya

Mom - CC