Monday, April 28, 2008

Needs a Name

Have you ever name your own car? I sure did when I had my old red Chevy car. I named her "Scarlett" because it was red. Also, it was because I was the only ones who owned the car.

Since my husband and I traded our old, poor green van to a brand new silver van, Town and Country Touring. He and I own this new car together. However, I am the ones who drive this van frequently to work and home daily.

I was going to name something like "Shiny Lady" but it can not be an obvious gender.

Lady Lancelot (both are equal female and male?)
Phantom
Silent Stranger

At this moment, my brain is foggy and couldn't come up with a brilliant idea. In order to sympathsize me, I desperately need your brilliant ideas for our new van's name.

4 comments:

Deby said...

Why not "Silver Surfer" like one of those super heros?

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

Because machines are almost always a womans name I pick VERA, sorta goes with Van. I love that you will give the van a name.

Cheryl said...

How about VanClellan?

Furry Bottoms said...

Lancelot is a good strong name. Can avoid any accidents or even death (Im rembering Richard Gere in that movie, First Knight, as Lancelot. He was a brave man who never got killed by an arrow or anything, I think) I need to come up with a new boy name for something, but I am waiting for your home address so that I can send you the announcement that I made! :)