Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Spray ground

Have you heard about Spray ground Pad? I didn't until I received a flyer from my son's last week of school. That was a good thing to know; otherwise, I would have missed a lot of adventures around San Diego County. Believe it or not, it was one of the nicest days I have had in this summer and it only cost me two dollars.

The 1,300 square feet Spray ground offers children the opportunity to cool off while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of Santee Lakes. The Spray ground system uses potable water that is treated, filtered and re-circulated just like a swimming pool. An "activation" button is used by the children to start the system which begins the pumps and sends water to the various features creating a fun way to be the heat. What a power for the children to do this without me!

It was a great feeling for me to see that my sons were having fun. I did too just because I didn't have to put my bathing suit to go with them. I just sat down relaxing for two full hours. Simplify, they just played and giggling along with other kids. Both Dylan and Ryan went toward to the water where it poured over their head, sitting on the top of the squirting water, and walked through the arcs.

Of course, they did not play constantly. I had to stop them playing for a little bit in order to have a light snack. It was good thing that I did not have to travel and spend another cent for the gas. There was few picnic tables and a lake right next to us. It was a good feeling for us to sit under the shade and the sun. Dylan took my hat in order to cover his eyes.

Ryan was the ones that wanted to go back to the Spray ground pad. Soon, Dylan joined the club after eating a light snack. They played fighting with their wet shirts. Good grief, none of their wet shirts were torn! Again, I just laughed while I was watching my sons from my folding beach chair. Oh what a wonderful afternoon I have had in a long time.

Just before Two P.M., we leaned toward to look at the Mallory Ducks and an island in the middle of the lake. The next time we will bring the proper food for the ducks, not the bread. It is not in their nutrition diet. We just observed the ducks and sat on one of the rocks.

Without a doubt, we would want to go back to Santee Lake. The park also provide summer movies nearby lake. How does it sound to you? That would be interesting to watch an outdoor movie nearby lakes especially looking at the beautiful stars.

What else better to do at the Santee Lakes? Believe it or not, there are seven man-made lakes, log cabins, R.V. storage, mega tower play structure, museum, and sport activities. It definitely will keep us going back to one of the awesome parks around in San Diego County.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Splash pads rock. Kids today have all the fun!

Deby said...

How fun! You guys really do have some seriously fun stuff down there.