Sunday, September 7, 2008

Animal Magician

On early Friday evening, we attended the Animal Magician show at Dylan and Ryan's School. Lots of parents and kids were there because we thought it would be interesting to the see the live animals along with the well-known magician, John Abrams.

Before the show began, many of the kids were all over the place where the parents and I were able to see our kids. Pizza, salads and a bottle of water were offered for a dinner. Knowing it was a junk food, but would you be able to argue that it was only $ 3 dollars per dinner. I was stuffed from eating salad and could not eat the entire once slice pizza. In fact, I gave the left over pizza to my husband, who was definitely FAMISHED!

While we were waiting for the exciting show began, Dylan went out to try out for a temporary tattoo. He decided to go out for "Mario" from the DS Ninento Games. One of the classmates, Justin tried out for a FROG. Getting a temporary tattoo was FREE! Dylan and his friends were exchanging on what they had got on their arms. Actually, they were fortunately to get this done before there was a VERY LONG LINE!

Ryan did not want to get one of the temporary tattoo. I guess he is a "clean cut" and not to get anything on his body, except he is flirting a new girl from his class. In fact, he introduced me to her. After he introduced to her, I caught him holding Emily's hand. OH NO, aren't we getting into trouble??? Don't tell me that I have two boys who are starting to liking girls at this early age!

Finally, the Magician show began. It last for forty five minutes. While he was demonstrating the shows, he brought us so many laughter, amazing exotic animals facts and giving us how he did get the "Rain Forest" animals coming out of from nowhere. Dylan was one of the volunteers. He had the opportunity to rub the Chinchilla's nose. It tickled him and other kids. (Sorry, I don't have any picture of him because my battery from the camera was completely dead.) He even demonstrated from nothing inside of the brown sack to alive snake! I held my breath while he was showing the snake. Good grief, it was not close to me, or I would NOT be kind to the Magician.

From my point of view as a teacher and a mother, I thought it was an awesome educational show. Little I knew that he has traveled all over the Southern California: 400 shows per year! He even does come out to a birthday party. That is not for children. He does know how to entertain adults as well. This show definitely will bring you a lifetime memory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww love ryan holding emily's hands and love emilys fashions!cute!

Furry Bottoms said...

That is SO cute of Ryan holding the little girl's hand... so so so sweet!!! And I wish I was there to see the magic show-- I love that kind of thing! I'm glad your family had an excellent time! :)

Anonymous said...

You will have to keep us posted on Ryan and Emily's relationship. And your right, two girl crazy boys... spells BIG Trouble for their parents Mom/cc