Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Treats

Don't you love getting Friday treats? I sure do. On every Fridays, each team teachers take turns by bringing treats on Friday. I thought it was a wonderful way of thinking about having a two day off from work. Just today, one of the team teachers brought "Jewish treats." That was perfect because I came from Jewish ancestors.

Frankly, this is far cry better than when David brought the treats for this evening. He brought caramel candy apples. He knew how to flatter us, even me! Having caramels and nuts together weak my will-power. Oh, I felt so guilty for having at least one.

While Ryan was watching one of the newest DVD movie, "Speed Racer," he hopped out of a couch and said, " I wanted a candy apple!" I could see that his taste is similar to me. Dylan over heard from upstairs that Ryan and his dad were having Candy Apple. Dylan declined to have one. He instead had "Sugarfree Cherry Ice Cream." Actually, he was upset and suspected his dad ate all of his favorite "Orange" ice cream. But he took well by willing to have a Cherry Sugarfree Ice Cream instead.

Now, we all can sleep peacefully after had a long and nice day. May your weekend brings you the happiness. It is same as for us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now you---- nik just mentioned about little debbie now you brought up about those yummy treats! i love caramel apple with nuts! YUM! theres nothing here in germany like USA! geee haha but ill make sure ill treat myself some yummy goodies when i visit USA in the future hee hee xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...no guilt at all whatsoever....why? because life is short, you can grab whatever's there in front of you! it's perfectly normal! Ohhh....yummy treats!

Deby said...

Ok, good to know that the caramel apple obsession is a family trait. I will have to make sure we get a couple when you guys are here for Christmas.

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

Having David cook often must be nice. That is a skill he did not learn at home.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than Friday night at home, knowing that you don't have to get up to your regular responsibilities on Saturday. It makes the perfect family night.