Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GO Chargers !

Go CHARGERS! Don't hold your grudges against our football team! Our four men (my husband, my father in law, and my two sons Ryan and Dylan) were all rooting our home football game: Chargers. That was the day Chargers Team was playing against Raiders. While rooting fr our team, they all wore their Chargers T-shirt. How cool is that?

While rooting out for our team, we had a festive BBQ prime ribs and other delicious side dishes. It was given a grant for my mother in law's early birthday lunch. She sure was very lucky that I have a husband who is excel in cooking BBQ. The boys enjoyed eating their BBQ prime ribs. It was also fun watching the MEN including my sons having BBQ all over their mouth, except for us who kept our faces well clean. What's up with the men having BBQ all over their faces??? I think that is the way of showing their macho. What do you think of the reason behind this?

We could have eaten in our beautiful backyard view but the weather was scorching hot for us to sit outside. That bummed us, especially my mother in law, Cathy who loves our backyard. I could not blame her because I enjoy seeing the mountains and trees growing high like as if we are living in a suburban. Perhaps when the weather gets cooler (even it is Fall and still has NOT cool our weather down yet,) we will be able to get together again.

But we instead ate inside in our dining table while the two adult men (my husband and Richard, my father in law) were hollering for the team. The first half of our football team played poorly (0-12.) Even my mother in law had to calm her husband, Richard down from getting so frustrated, Zack, the dog even barked at our guinea pig, Fluffy to let him know what was happening about the Football game. Fluffy simply just ignored these frustrated men.

However, this all had changed when it came to the fourth quarter. That included my mother in law and I, though we admittedly did not have Charger T-shirt) supported our husbands' hopes. Guess that our luck had brought to the happy ending ! Chargers amazingly won the game: 28-18! Bringing all of the smiling and happy husbands relieved us. Let's hope it continues to this way throughout the Football session. Otherwise, I would not want to deal with my husband and the boys. I suffer enough. Perhaps on a football game, I should go out and have fun shopping alone or with someone who enjoys shopping.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes go chargers! many cousins are die hard chargers fan in san diego area hee hee go go chargers! xoxo

Furry Bottoms said...

I wish I understood the rules of football! I simply don't. I just don't get it, LOL!!! hahah

Laura and the family said...

I only know very little rules of football, too. I only look out for the scores, period. My husband is crazy over football sessions-- not my favorite time of the session for football.. but am happy when it ends so I wouldn't have to deal with the emotional men !

Deby said...

As much as I deep down and completely dislike football - I am sorry I missed the party. It looks like it was a fun time.

Love the picture of Zach talking to Fluffy. And awesome kinda pic of my mom with some new hair!

Love you guys!