Thursday, October 2, 2008

Resembles and Mannerism

Who ever thought about having a child look so much like you? Not only looking so much like you, I discovered that Ryan and I have similar mannerism.



The pictures of us were taken when we were 4 years old and were in pre-school.

The positive sides about us are: 1) like to play mischievous and 2) hard working people.

OH, I know that you wanted to know what is our negative side about us. We only can tell you is that we are a strong-willed people. So, watch out for your back. But we guarantee you that we can make you laugh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH-- you 2 are darn cute when you guys were little-- your 2 sons does have daddys looks when he was little.. :))) xo

Anonymous said...

How adorable both of you were and are!!! An uncanny resemblance in mannersims and looks!!!

Deby said...

You each got a child that is the spitting image of you. Ryan has looked just like you since he was born.

You are both extremely cute.

Furry Bottoms said...

You were such a cutie, Laura! :) I can see a lot of Dylan in you too, as well as Ryan. I think theyre both good combinations of you and David together :)

Mandee said...

so cute! love that picture of you from preschool! It's so fun picking out similarities in your kids- although I don't think any of my boys look like me.