Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Storyteller

Don't you ever wish you had visit the other country? I sure do want to go back and visit Europe and few other countries.

When the boys and I came back from a two week of a Fall Break, many of the teachers approached to me. They all asked me, "How was the trip to England? Did you see Tower of London?" In reality, we didn't go during our Fall Break. Thus, it left me puzzled why the staff at the school site had asked me the repeating questions for the last three days.

During my lunch time, one of the teachers had asked me the same question. She finally admitted that my own child told her the story about the trip to Tower of London and so on about visiting in England for two weeks. My jaw dropped that the story was actually coming from RYAN !

I realized that he wanted to fill the exciting news about his Fall Break after he probably heard so many exciting news from his classmates. Also, he was able to describe the Tower of London after he listened to me carefully when I explained few pictures from a friend, who was also in Facebook, went to London. I didn't think he would take every detail seriously. We didn't do much exciting this time due to wanting to save the money for the next two big, upcoming trips: traveling up to Oregon and Washington during the Winter Break and going on a Disney Cruise in July.

But I thought it was FUNNY that many teachers fell for Ryan's exciting news to Tower of London. From now on, we will have to watch out whether to believe or not from Ryan.

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

That is one thing about autism... most austic kids can repeat things from memory alone after hearing only once. Suppose an austic kid likes music... and he heard the guitar player do something. He will memorize everything, the steps, themusic, the words, and later he can copy from memory. I think that is an amazing skill!!

daisy said...

HAHAHAHAH ryan said those stuffs?!? cute!! that would be CHAMP if you guys really went to england!!! LOL! i loved england so much and even wanted to come back! :))

Anonymous said...

OMG....your blog story is sooo funny. At least you know Ryan had a great trip on his vacation even if the rest of you didn't. LOL Was it my pictures that sparked his imagination?

Michael

Mandee said...

That is SOOOOOOOO funny!